ASK.the.conference on Education for Research, Research for Creativity
aSK.the.conference on education for research, research for creativity
warsaw, 26 and 27 february 2016
The conference’s first edition explores the role of research in the creative practice and the education of architecture and spatial planners. The themes focus on the environmental awareness driven by IT in the foreground. It is an opportunity to showcase best practices, state-of-the art research and innovative approaches to teaching.
The conference's website will be launched shortly. Please visit it for further updates and more detailed information.
The conference is part of the preparation of a new doctoral program in English and is funded by by FSS (Fundusz Sypendialny i Szkoleniowy) and FRSE (Fundacja Rozwoju Systemu Edukacji) / Norway Grants.
ASK.the.conference is organized around the following main themes.
- Research in Architectural and Spatial Design
- History of Research in Architecture and Spatial Design
- PhD Education and Research
- Teaching Innovative Courses
- Transformations in Architectural and Urban Design Training
- Environmental Influence in Design and Simulation
- CAD Applied Technologies in Architecture and Urban Design
- Redefining Building Typologies
- Interdisciplinary Analysis in Design
call for abstracts:
There is no registration fee. Participants are offered coffee breaks (two per day) and lunch. Accepted papers may be published free of charge as part of the conference’s proceedings.
November 30, 2015: Deadline for extended abstract submission
January 25, 2016: Deadline for full paper submission