Transfer of studies

The rules of transfer of studies for international students regarding the Bachelor degree programme (IDEAS) at the Faculty of Architecture of WUT:

According to the Academic Regulations a student interested in transfer to the Faculty of Architecture of WUT is obliged to submit the following set of documents (submitted no later than one month prior to the beginning of the semester for which the student is to be admitted to the programme):

1/ Application for Transfer  - with the written consent to the transfer from the home institution 

2/ Transcript of Records – confirmed by the home institution

3/ Certificate confirming the current status of a student at the home institution with the note that  the student has successfully completed at least the first year of first-cycle study or long-cycle Master’s study 

4/Portfolio - pdf file: all course projects from the home institution - signed by the teacher to prove that they were actually completed under his/her guidance along with the definition of the scope of participation in the projects and additional achievements, for example drawings. In total, no more than 10 selected projects/achievements should be submitted.

To complete the admission to studies after receiving  the preliminary acceptance of the transfer made by the Dean of Architecture (the final decision is taken by the Rector at the request of the Dean) the student is obliged to deliver the documents which  are required during the regular admission process such as: High School Leaving Certificate, Legalization/Apostille of High School Leaving Certificate; Eligibility Statement; Passport; one picture; Proof of English Proficiency; nostrification of the High School Leaving Certificate 

More information on the documents required during the admission process is available here:

According to the Decision of the Dean of the Faculty of Architecture of WUT (decision number 5/2021 from the 2nd of March, 2021):

-  the transfer is possible after the 2nd year of studies to the 3rd year of studies at the latest

- good knowledge of English at B2 level is required (check details of the Proof of English Proficiency  requirements in attached link)

- as the part of the curriculum differences, it is necessary to complete  C1 Academic course during the first 2 semesters after the transfer

Academic Regulations regarding the rules of transfer at WUT are available here:

All documents and questions should be sent to:

Application for transfer

Pobierz plik (pdf, 94,97 kB)